The Nancy Wood Literary Trust is pleased to announce the University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research has acquired the photographic and literary archives of Nancy Wood. The archive includes 25,000 negatives and work prints documenting the people of rural Colorado and New Mexico in the 1970s and 1980s as well as the original manuscripts and field notes for all of her books. The Nancy Wood Literary Trust will continue to retain copyrights until 2034 when those will pass to UNM. Please visit the Center for Southwest Research's digital collection .
- Women, You Must Learn to Be Warriors - February 2018
- Nancy Wood Poem Posters at Innisfree in Boulder
- My People Are a Multitude of One - January 2018
- Children of the Sun - December 2017
- Grief's Companion: War - November 2017
- Nancy's Thoughts: Poems as Rituals and Connections with Nature
- The Earth Is All That Lasts - October 2017
- Love - September 2017
- You Shall Ask - August 2017
- To Be Yourself Is to Be - July 2017
- Mother's Words - June 2017
- Nancy's Literary Family
Subscribe to Nancy Wood Poem of the Month
We will only use your email address to send you the Poem of the Month. We will not share your email address with anyone.
Back to Top